The division computer systems theory and engineering explores the emergent problems related to the next generation infrastructures and distributed and pervasive systems. We focus on the dynamic interactions and the wide scale resources sharing among the different communities and organizations combinating computing power, data, and human knowledge.
- Adaptability and context-aware computing.
- Support of virtual teams and mobile collaboration.
- Geo-information / web mapping for collaboration.
- Mobile cloud computing.
- Sensor Networks : Localization, Routing, Energy Management, Monitoring, Debugging, Management and deployment.
- Communication and Quality of Multimedia Services.
- Practical algorithms for the collection, aggregation, reliable and effective dissemination of data.
- Parallel programming models and tools for multi- and many-core.
- Parallel programming models and tools for distributed computing.
- High performance applications: biological systems, NGS, high energy physics, image processing...
- Information retrieval and filtering : modeling, collaborative / social filtering, recommendation systems, user modeling, techniques of adaptive / contextual interactions, question and answer systems, information mining.
- Interactive multimedia documents: Modeling, Redesign / Re-engineering, Adaptation and Personalization, Composition / Recomposition.
- Multimedia documents and Intelligent Tutoring System (Environnements informatiques d’Apprentissage Humain ( EIAH).
Ubiquitous computing – Creation of intelligent environment – Sensor networks – Parallel computing – Parallel computing and high performance – Resolving computing problems – Information Research and filtering - Development and use of content and multimedia applications on the web – Multimodal interactive temporized multimedia documents.
For more information : http://www.bsl.cerist.dz/